Application for Scholarship Closes: May 14, 2021
Develop your mind today with the help of Art of Healing Scholarship in USA, the scholarship programme is organized to assess students ability to express healing, what it means to them and how it can be helpful to others.
Founded in 1982, AutoAccident.com is a leading plaintiff’s personal injury law firm in Sacramento. The legal team is dedicated to helping Californians who have been wrongfully injured or lost loved ones due to the negligence of others.
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate degree
Scholarship Value for Art of Healing Scholarship in USA
To all applicants who can creatively express what Healing means to the the AutoAccident.com will offer scholarship via The Art of Healing Scheme the amount of $1,000 to deserving students.
- How to Apply: To apply for this opportunity, applicants should fill and submit the following:
Please send art submission and the answers to the following questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Name (First & last)
- Email address
- Phone number
- Birth date
- Current High School
- College you plan on attending
- Degree you are seeking
- Current GPA (cumulative)
- How did you hear about the AutoAccident.com scholarship?
- Supporting Documents: Submit an original piece of artwork that captures “The Art of Healing.”
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with excellent marks.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English languages.
Qualifications for Art of Healing Scholarship in USA
- Preferred Country: The United States of America
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: All applicants should:
- High school and college students
- Currently have a 3.0 GPA or higher.
- Organization: AutoAccident
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Grants: $1,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: 1
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: in USA.