The Swinburne University of Technology is so pleased to offer the Australia Awards to International astonishing candidates. The scholarship is open for the academic session 2021-2022.
The Australian Government funds these scholarships to enhance learning skill, education connections, and lasting ties between Australia and it’s associates. It provides opportunities for students from eligible nations to commence full-time Undergraduate degree programme, postgraduate degree programme, or TAFE education at the university.
The Swinburne University of Technology is also known as Swinburne. It was established in 1908 as the Eastern Suburbs Technical College and now formed as an Australian public university in Melbourne, Victoria.
Why apply for this programme at the Swinburne University of Technology? Swinburne organizes many cultural events, workshops, or events for developing learners’ personality and communication abilities. Here hopefuls will acquire from award-winning professors and faculty support applicants in reaching their future goals.
Application for Scholarship Closes: 30th of April 2021
The Australia Awards award is providing multiple benefits along with the educational fund to the highly motivating and outstanding qualifying scholars at the Swinburne University of Technology.
- How to Apply: To apply for this scholarship opportunity, applicants must have to complete the application procedure via an online portal.
- Required Documents: Aspirants must send the completed application with the required documents as per their respective nationalities.
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must need to have good grades in their previous academic study, equivalent to the minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) for their desired degree at the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to show that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.
- Qualified Countries: All Countries are qualified for this position.
- Preferred Subjects: The bursary is available for undergraduate, postgraduate, or TAFE study at the university.
- Notable Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates must meet the criteria as per their country guidelines.
- Institution: Swinburne University of Technology
- Department: Not stated
- Degree Level:Undergraduate, Post graduate or or TAFE Degree
- Grant:Educational Fund
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: in Australia.