Scholarships eliminate financial pressure students go through yearly, for this reason the Auckland University of Technology inviting all applicants for Ministry of Affairs and Trade international scholarships in New Zealand for the school year 2021-2022.
This is to enhance and support the knowledge of all deserving applicants who want to pursue an undergraduate and graduate degree program at the University.
why study at Auckland University of technology? Established in the year 1895, the Institution is the second largest University in New Zealand with wide variety of international qualifications. The University offers financial help to those who needs it so that they can actualise their potentials. Here, applicants will acquire an extra ordinary information of global creativity as well as related search and employment.
This offer is opened till 24 of February 2021.
- Organisation :Auckland University of Technology
- Department: Not stated
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Award: Academic Fund
- Number of Awards: Not stated
- Access Mode:Online
- Nationality: all International Applicants are qualified for this offer
- The award is accessible in New Zealand.
To all qualified applicants, Aukland University of Technology will offer the Academic fund in New Zealand.
First, candidates have to take admission to an undergraduate and graduate degree programme at the Auckland University of Technology.
- Required Documents: To be considered for this programme, candidate must meet the required documents needed by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: For taking admission, applicants should check the entry procedures of their preferred program.
- Language Requirement: English.
NOTE: If your education has not been conducted in English language, you will be required to show proof of an adequate level of English proficiency. Visit the English language requirements, for more information
- Countries Qualified for this offer are :Pacific, Asia, Africa, the Caribbean, and Latin America
- Qualified Courses:Undergraduate and Graduate degree programme in any Course offered by the University
- Qualification Criteria: To qualify, the applicants must have a previous year’s degree (or equivalent) with a good result.