Babson College is now offering the Presidential Awards to help talented International students earn top-quality education at undergraduate level in the USA.
This study award made available for the 2021-2022 academic year. Students from all part of the world who wish to study at Babson College can apply for this opportunity.
Established in 1919, Babson College is a Wellesley, Massachusetts private business school. Its focus is on business education and offers several bachelors and diploma programmes. They value international students’ personal views and experience in the classroom and the community.
Closing Dates: None
Babson College will provide the half tuition fee for students to cover their study expenses in the USA for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- How to Apply: To participate in this scholarship offer, applicants must take admission to a bachelor’s degree program at Babson.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit high school transcripts and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to submit their official ACT or SAT score reports.
- Language Requirement: If your native language is not English, you must provide the standardised TOEFL or IELTS test scores.
Check Here for More Scholarship Updates!
Eligibility for Babson College International Presidential Awards in USA 2021:
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates for the Presidential Scholarship are evaluated based on the information in their admission applications
Specifications for Babson College International Presidential Awards in USA 2021:
- University: Babson College
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Bachelor’s Degree
- Grants: Half tuition fee
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: USA