Cardiff University is offering to all skill-full and intelligent applicants the Beacon Scholarship in the UK for the academic year 2021/2022.
This scholarship is designed to assist African students from Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda who wants to pursue an undergraduate degree programme at Cardiff University, UK
Established in 1883, the institution is situated in Cardiff, Wales, and it is also known as a public research Institute. The Institution was also merge with the University of Wales as Institute of Science and Technology in the year 1988.
Why study at Cardiff University? The university has a scientific reputation that is world-leading. It works to develop and educate the skills and cognitive skills of students to be a good person in their personal lives. And it also gives them the necessary facilities to do whatever they choose to do.
Grants Due Date: June 30, 2021
The Cardiff University will provide one-third of annual undergraduate school fees and living costs to the qualified and outstanding students in the UK.
- To apply this opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme. After that, you can complete the online
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to provide curriculum vitae, academic transcripts, and a copy or scan of passport need to be attached.
- Admission Requirements: Students must submit previous year degrees or certificates with a good academic result.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have met the academic and English language requirement (IELTS/TOEFL)
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Kenya, Tanzania or Uganda.
- Eligible Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must have leadership capabilities:
- Academic excellence
- Achievement in sport, music or drama
- Social influence and communication
- Must have a financial need for study, i.e. annual gross household income of not more than £80k (US$ 100k)
- Must commit to returning to their home nation within one month of completion of the degree.
- University : Cardiff University
- Department: Not given
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition and maintenance fees
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: For Kenya, Tanzania or Uganda students
- The award is accessible in the UK