Application for Scholarships Ends: 1 May 2021
The application for Better World undergraduate scholarship for Non-EU Students is now available at Trinity College Dublin, Ireland.
This study programme is open to international students who wish to partake in the 2021/2022 undergraduate academic session at the University.
About the College
Established in 1592, Trinity College was formally the Undivided Trinity of Queen Elizabeth and College of the Holy based in Dublin, is the single central college of the University of Dublin, a research university located in Dublin, Ireland.
Trinity College is adhered to an accomplished and resourced continuation policy, prioritizing the essence of knowledge, access, globalization, and learners’ experience.
Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Biomedical Sciences
- Computer Science
- Environmental Science
The E3 Balanced Solutions for a Better World Undergraduate award is assisting students by providing them worth of up to €4,000 at the Trinity College Dublin for the academic year 2021/2022.
Applicants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree at the college. After that, you can apply through the online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Submit an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic records, 200-word statement on “How I will contribute to the E3 Initiative and provide Balanced Solutions for a Better World at Trinity College Dublin.”
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must fulfil the required conditions for the applied degree field at the University.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must provide evidence of English language ability through various certificates like GMAT, IELTS or TOEFL, etc.
- Most Preferred Countries: Non-EU
- Eligible Subjects: The scholarship is available for the BAI Engineering, BSc (Ing) Engineering with Management, B.A. Biological and Biomedical Science, B.A. Geography and Geoscience, B.A. Computer Science, B.A. Computer Science and Business, B.A. Computer Science and Language, Management Science and Information Systems Studies, BSc Environmental Science and Engineering, Joint Honours Computer Science and Geography at the college.
- Admissible Criteria: To become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of the eligible countries;
- Must hold an offer letter;
- Must be good at academics.
- University: Trinity College
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Grants: up to €4,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: Non-EU
- To access Grant: Ireland