The BI Norwegian Business School is glad to offer its Luiss Joint Masters International Scholarship in Marketing to all interested candidates. The academic opportunity is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
The academic award programme encourages highly motivated and talented international and Norwegian applicants who want to commence a Master’s degree programme at the BI Norwegian Business School.
BI Norwegian Business School is a nonprofit private institution situated in Norway that is globally recognised. BI has one of the most prominent and most active academic environments in Europe, founded in 1943.
Why study at BI Norwegian Business School? BI offers executive programmes tailored for experienced professionals. BI achieves good results in the most reputable rankings of business schools, Financial Times Ranking and Edu-universals Top Business Schools Worldwide.
Application for Scholarship Closes: March 1, 2021
BI Norwegian Business School will provide full tuition for up to two years if the student achieves the academic progression requirements.
- How to Apply: To apply for this opportunity, aspirants have to follow the below-
- Write an application letter, a maximum of one-page, stating why you are deserving of this award and how your academic record qualifies you for consideration.
- Upload the application letter with your complete application for admission on the online application portal.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit the following documents: Transcripts of grades and certificates, Letter of Motivation, CV/Resume, and Passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of a “B” on the BI ECTS scale after completion of each academic semester.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course: BI-Luiss Joint Masters in Marketing programme
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates demonstrating strong academic performance who apply for, and are admitted to, the BI-Luiss Joint Masters in Marketing.
- University: BI Norwegian Business School
- Department: Not stated
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: Full tuition
- Number of Awards: Not stated
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Norwegian applicants
- The award can be taken in Norway.