Application For Scholarship Closes:
- First deadline: 31 May 2021
- Second deadline: 15 July 2021 (1 August 2021 for Sub Saharan Africa only)
Birkbeck International Excellence Scholarships in the UK for 2021/2022 academic session is available to all desiring applicants who wants to commence a degree courses work at the Birkbeck University of London.
The motive of this academic opportunity is to support outstanding students with financial aid actualize their dreams in earning a degree.
About the University?
Birkbeck University of London is a renowned teaching and research institution that offers various range of degree programmes and courses, as well as physical and online courses. It has always been committed to providing a stimulating and diverse learning and study atmosphere.
This university is also well-known for its research and teaching standard. In addition to the report, it assists students in their professional and personal development by offering mentoring, counselling, and educational and career opportunities.
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate and Post graduate
Scholarship Value for the Birkbeck International Excellence Scholarships in UK 2021
Birkbeck University of London will provide an award via International Excellence Scholarships an amount of £5000 to the Most successful candidates
Application Process for Scholarship
- How to Apply: Once you have received an unconditional Admission offer from Birkbeck London University, you can apply using the online application form for the region where you ordinarily reside.
- Application form for those ordinarily residing in Asia/Central Asia
- Application form for those ordinarily residing in Easy Asia/South East Asia
- Application form for those ordinarily residing in the Middle East/North Africa
- Application form for those ordinarily residing in South American/the Caribbean
- Application form for those ordinarily residing in Sub Saharan Africa
- Supporting Documents: You must provide the following documents at the time of admission:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- You might also be required to provide short progress reports on your studies (in the region of 250-300 words) at the end of each term.
- Admission Requirements: The essential requirement to study in one of these programs is a second-class honours degree (2:2 or above) from a UK university or an equivalent international qualification.
- Language Requirement: Non-native English speakers can prove their English ability through a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6 in the sub-tests.
- Eligible Countries: International Communities
- Preferred Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme in any subject area offered by the university.
- Entry Criteria: The specific requirements must be fulfilled to qualify for this application :
- You are an international overseas tuition fee-paying student holding an unconditional offer on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme offered by Birkbeck, starting in autumn 2021. You must have been assessed as an international fee-payer to qualify.
- You are ordinarily resident of a country in the relevant region
- You are self-funded
- You are classified as an ‘International’ tuition fee payer.
- University: Birkbeck University of London
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level:Bachelor and Masters
- Grants: : Up to £5000
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not stated
- To access Grant: In UK.