Brian C. Jenson is offering the merit-based scholarship in the USA to all high calibre of students who are pursuing graduate studies and full time research in postgraduate or master’s degree programmes. As you know in today’s world, education is an essential asset. Examining this importance of learning, all applicants are eligible to apply.
Danish aspirants who wants to get funded through this programme can apply for this offer for the academic session 2021/2022 in the USA.
Why should you apply for this programme? Brian established an intimidating scholarship scheme to recognise Danish students of admirable talents, merit and knowledge. He has given financial aid to assist deserving candidates in Denmark to enable them undertake higher studies in the United States.
This offer is open till the 1st of June 2021.
- Organisation:Brian C. Jensen.
- Department: Not stated
- Degree Level: Graduate, Postgraduate research or Master’s programme
- Scholarship: $1,000 worth of Scholarship
- Numbers of Awards: Not stated
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Danish Student
- The scholarship is accessible in the USA
Brian C.Jensen will offer to all outstanding Danish applicants the amount of $ 1,000 worth of scholarship in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Denmark
- Eligible Courses: Graduate, Postgraduate research or Master’s degree programme in any subjects offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following:
- must be a brilliant applicant from Denmark
- must have good result from the previous degrees
- students must be currently paying for their tuition fee themselves
To apply, applicants must take admission in a graduate, postgraduate research or master’s degree program via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Required Documents: Applicants must submit an essay on the topic ‘Business and Economic Lessons that the US could learn from Denmark’. (800-words max)
- Admission Requirements : A previous year’s degree or Equivalent
- Language Requirement: English. You will be expected to prove proficiency of English Language if your education has not be conducted in English Language.