The Brock University International Education Fund in Canada, for the 2021-2022 academic year is now available. All International applicants are welcomed to apply.
The University is providing these funding scheme to help desiring and ambitious applicant pursue their dreams in obtaining an Undergraduate degree certificate at the University.
Closing Date for Application: None
About the University:
Brock University is a public research university that is ranked 1204th under the Best Global Universities based on performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence. It strives to provide programs that enhance the growing reputation for excellence in teaching, research, creativity and innovation at Brock
Brock University is known to flourish through the scholarly, creative and professional achievements of the students, faculty and staff. It is a dynamic, comprehensive university that makes a positive difference in the lives of individuals and the world through leadership, innovation and excellence in learning, teaching, research, scholarship and creativity across disciplines. Graduates from Brock go out into the world as leaders, with a track record of entering fulfilling careers across all disciplines.
Application Type/Study Level: Undergraduate
The selected students will receive benefits towards the tuition fee of an undergraduate programme at Brock through the International Education Fund.
- How to Apply: The applicants can apply using the OUAC login of Brock University to any desired undergraduate programme. To apply to receive benefits from the fund, applicants are required to apply through OneApp. ( or this like – OneApp – Student Accounts & Financial Aid (brocku.ca))
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- High school certificate
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have completed high school studies to be able to get into an undergraduate programme at Brock.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- IELTS Academic – 6.5
- CAEL – 60
- CAEL CE – 60
- PTE Academic – 60
Eligibility Brock University International Education Fund in Canada 2021:
- Eligible Countries: International applicants
- Eligible Subjects: Undergraduate level courses and subjects taught at Brock are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicants are required to be accepted at Brock.
For More Scholarship opportunities and Offer, Click Here!