The Queen Mary University of London is glad to announce its Business and Management undergraduate financial aid to all deserving and intelligent candidates for the school year 2021-2022.
There are twenty awards available for academically excellent Non-EU students enrolling in one of their Business and Management School bachelor’s degree programmes.
The School of Business and Management is a part of the Queen Mary University of London that offers undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes in various subject areas.
Why you should study at the School of Business and Management? At this school, students will develop a portfolio of valuable skills and enhance their career opportunities. Here, candidates will receive direct exposure to one of the world’s most exciting business backdrops.
Application Deadline For Scholarship: Open
The Queen Mary University of London will offer an award amount of £4000 for your first year of study only in its Business School.
- How to Apply for this grant: To apply, you are required to take admission to the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After the application, you will be automatically considered for the award. All undergraduate applications should be made through UCAS.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates should submit a CV, cover letter, two academic referees, representative publications list.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a UK first-class honours degree or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must meet the English language requirements for their chosen programs to study at the university.
Eligibility for Grant
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities except EU
- Preferable Courses: Bachelor’s degrees in the BSc Business Management, BSc Accounting, and Management, BSc Marketing and Management, BSc Business with Law, and BSc Accounting and Finance
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a strong academic record.
- University: Queen Mary University of London
- Department: School of Business and Management
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Grants: £4000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Grants: 20
- Nationality: Non-EU students
- The grant is accessible in the UK