Maastricht University and Candriam are so happy to welcome astonishing and academically strong candidates to study in Netherlands with the help of the Candriam Scholarships for the EU and EEA Students.
This scholarship opportunity gives an opportunity to experience the Problem-Based Learning educational model at Maastricht University and also gives the candidates the privilege to learn from other cultures and ethnicity by becoming a part of Maastricht University’s international academic community.
Maastricht University was established in 1976, located in Maastricht, Netherlands. It is the second youngest of the thirteen Dutch universities. It was at 88th place in the Times Higher Education World Ranking and 4th among Young Universities in 2016. Amongst others, the university’s master’s programme in International Business is ranked 25, being in the top 25 of the best business programmes globally as per the Financial Times.
Application For Scholarship Closes: May 1, 2021
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate and Masters
The Maastricht University and Candriam will offer the scholarship to covers the tuition fee, an allowance for study materials per year paid at the beginning of (each) academic year and living expenses at €950,00 per month for the duration of the program as stated in the Award letter.
Application Procedures for Scholarship
- How to Apply: Candidates must take admission at the university first, and then they can apply for the scholarship via an online portal.
- Required Documents: Aspirants need to submit a copy of the following:
- Letter of motivation;
- Curriculum vitae;
- A letter of reference from an educational institution or an employer in your home country.
- Entrance Requirements: Successful applicants holding an offer letter for their degree with unique curricular criteria and must be meeting the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to prove that your English language skills are good enough to succeed in your studies.
Qualifications for Scholarship
- Most Preferred Countries: EU and EEA
- Acceptable Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for the Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Business Economics, or International Business and Masters Degree in Sustainability Science, Policy and Society, International Business- Sustainable Finance, International Business – Entrepreneurship & Business Development, or Economics and Strategy in Emerging Markets at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the grant, the applicants must have to follow the following given requirements:
- Must have applied for one of the eligible degree course;
- Must be classified as the nationals of EU and EEA, Switzerland or Suriname;
- Must be recognized as a first-generation student only.
- University:Maastricht University and Candriam
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Masters
- Grants:Up to €14,168
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not stated
- Nationality: EU and EEA
- To access Grant: in Netherlands