The Cass Business School is offering the Setlios Scholarship to all desirous students.The scholarship funds is open to all EU and UK applicants.
This scholarship scheme will support promising and enthusiastic students who want to earn an undergraduate degree at Cass Business School for the academic session 2021/2022.
Why study at Cass Business School? Cass Business School is recognized as one of the most successful and leading business schools in the world. Established in 1966, it is the business school of the City University of London and the University of London.
The school is recognized as Europe’s best business school. It has the most experienced teachers who are committed to providing applicants to achieve their career goals.
Scholarship Deadline: May 20, 2021
Cass Business School will offer four scholarships, each worth £10,000 to the deserving and intelligent applicants.
- How to Apply: First, applicants must take admission at the university. After that, applicants have to submit the online application form for the programme.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit their academic transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and degree transcripts (copies or scan).
- Admission Requirements: To be enrolled for this programme, students must have to check the entry requirements of the University
- Language Requirement: If the participant’s national language is not English, then they need to show their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from the EU and UK.
- Eligible Course: Undergraduate degree programme in any course offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have previous year’s degree with good academic achievement.
- University: Cass Business School
- Department: Not known
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: worth £10,000
- Number of Awards: 4
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: For UK and EU applicants
- The award is accessible in the UK