Hurray! Charles Darwin University has launched a scholarship scheme tagged Destination Australia Scholarship to help international students further improve their studies. The grant is available for the 2021/2022 learning year.
The scholarship award is open to all students who wants to commence an Undergraduate degree course work or a Post graduate degree course work at the University.
Established in the year 2003, the Charles Darwin University is an Australian public University, It was established after the merger of Northern Territory University and named after Charles Darwin, the celebrated English naturalist.
Why study at CDU? At the University, you will benefit from our ability to offer smaller class sizes, and you’ll have the flexibility to study online or on campus. The university supports students in all aspects of their experience of living and studying in Australia.
Application for Scholarship Closes: open
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate and Post graduate
For providing some help in education, the Charles Darwin University will offer grant to cover $7,500 amount of the tuition fee of successful applicants.
- Application Process: There is no formal application for this opportunity; the participants must take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university.
- If their application is successful, the university will notify them by email confirming their scholarship details.
- Required Documents: Students will be asked to submit their copies of academic transcripts or certificates, a copy of the passport, curriculum vitae, and language ability proof.
- Language Requirement: Overseas candidates have to demonstrate their English language proficiency by taking the IELTS or TOEFL test for studying in Australia.
- Preferred Countries: Candidates of any country are eligible to apply for this award.
- Acceptable Courses: Available for pursuing an undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degree program in any course offered at the university.
- Entry Requirement: Students have to meet the eligibility criteria-
- The aspirants should hold an offer to study a degree-level program at CDU.
- Applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Provider: Charles Darwin University
- Department: Not stated
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree or postgraduate degree
- Grants: $7,500
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: in Australia.