Closing Dates: 11 February 2022.
Hurray! Application calls for the Chalmers University of Technology International PhD Position in Sweden 2022. The Scholarship award is available is open for the 2022/23 academic session.
Chalmers Institution of Technology is a Swedish university dedicated primarily to technology, natural sciences, architecture, mathematics, maritime, and other management-related research and education. It strives to generate and distribute information, skills, and solutions that benefit everyone, ranking 342nd in Best Global Universities.
- Eligible Countries: International and students from Sweden are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course: PhD position in Numerical Simulations of Reactive Brownian Systems
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, you must have a master’s level degree corresponding to at least 240 higher education credits in a relevant field (such as Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Engineering Physics, Engineering Mathematics, or similar). The position requires sound verbal and written communication skills in Swedish and English. If Swedish is not your native language, you should be able to teach in Swedish after two years. Chalmers offers Swedish courses.
Chalmers University of Technology International PhD Position in Sweden 2022 Study Merits:
The successful applicants will be offered a full-time employment, with a monthly salary paid at Chalmers for a maximum of two years.
- How to Apply: Students that are interested to apply for this position are first required to submit an admission application via the university admissions portal. After that, they can complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal letter
- Attested copies of completed education, grades, and other certificates
For taking admission, applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- The students must have an excellent command of spoken and written English and have good presentation and collaborative skills.