Closing Dates: June 26th, 2022
Looking for a medium to harness your knowledge in the medical field? Are you searching to know more but lack financial strength? The Chalmers University of Technology is happy to offer international and local students scholarships to attain this goal.
The study aid specifically targets students who wish to commence a doctoral study in the Medical field at the Chalmers University of Technology for the 2022/23 academic session in Sweden.
About Chalmers University of Technology
Chalmers Institution of Technology is a Swedish university dedicated primarily to technology, natural sciences, architecture, mathematics, maritime, and other management-related research and education.
- To qualify as a Ph.D. student, you must have completed a Master’s degree corresponding to at least 240 higher education credits in a relevant field (MA or MSc) when starting the position.
- The applicants must have high-quality communication skills in English.
Students can apply for the Ph.D. position in Gender, Technology, and Medicine.
Check out: Thomson Reuters Internship Grants in the USA
The candidates selected will be provided a salary and full-time temporary employment limited to five years at the Chalmers University of Technology.
How To Apply?
For applicants to be considered for this funding program, they must submit an online application form
- The applicants must have a master’s level degree from a recognized university.
- The students must have an excellent command of spoken and written English and have good presentation and collaborative skills.
The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal letter
- Copies of bachelor’s and master’s thesis
- Attested copies and transcripts of completed education, grades, and other certificates.