Closing Dates: June 30, 2022
Application starts now for the 2022 Coventry University PhD International Grants in Trailblazers, UK. This Scholarship is open for the 2022/23 academic session.
This scholarship is open to all PhD Candidates who wish to undertake Trailblazing, transformative research alongside its outstanding early-career researchers at the CoventrY University in UK
Coventry University is an advanced university that possesses specialist staff and facilities within its academic schools and provides an environment and services designed to help the students maximize their potential.
Additionally, as a public research university in England, it is ranked 50th nationally and is committed to the principle of academic freedom, founded on a rational inquiry conducted with integrity.
The students must have a minimum of a 2:1 first degree in a relevant discipline/subject area with a minimum 60% mark in the project element or equivalent with a minimum 60% overall module average.
- The applicants must have evidence of academic attainment as indicated.
- The applicants are required to meet the stated Coventry University Research Programme eligibility criteria.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 95
Check Here for more Vital Updates!
Required Documents for Coventry University PhD International Grants in Trailblazers, UK 2022:
Applicants are expected to submit the following required documents alongside their application:
- Research Proposal
- Cover letter
- Personal statement
- Two academic (or one academic and one professional) references
- Scanned copies of your undergraduate and/or postgraduate degree certificates
- Scanned copies of your undergraduate and/or postgraduate degree transcripts/diploma supplements
- A scanned copy of the photo page of your passport
To apply, the admission application must be completed first. Eligible applicants will automatically be considered.
Applicants from the UK and all over the world are eligible for this application in the UK