To help students achieve their academic dreams in having a quality and foreign studies, the CSA Group is so pleased to announce their CSA Graduate Funding Opportunities for desiring international applicants to study in Canada.
With the Motive to assist worthy and intelligent students with financial needs who wants to commence a Masters degree course work, the scholarship position is now available for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The CSA Group, formerly the Canadian Standards Association, is a standards management that advances standards in about 57 areas. It publishes standards in print and electronic form and provides learning and advisory assistance. It is comprised of representatives from the manufactory, government, and consumer communities.
Why apply for this programme? International aspirants at the master’s level studying at any publicly-funded, accredited university in Canada are eligible to apply.
Application for Scholarship Closes: March 31, 2021
The CSA Group is funding with an award worth of $10,000 per year for talented and well deserving aspirants to study in Canada through the CSA Group Graduate Scholarship.
- How to Apply: To apply for this grant, applicants must have to submit an application along with the supporting documents via a formal email to email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: Candidate must send the completed application with the following required documents:
- Letter of Support from Supervisor
- Two Referee Forms (submitted directly by the Referees to firstname.lastname@example.org) in the form provided as part of the application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must need to have good grades in their previous academic study, equivalent to the minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) for their desired degree in their desired Canadian university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to show that your English language skills are high enough to excel in your studies.
- Eligible Countries: All countries
- Eligible Subjects: Masters degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Students must be applying to a graduate program for full-time studies at the Masters level at an accredited Canadian University, or must be currently be enrolled in a Masters program at an accredited Canadian University;
- If awarded the program, the student(s) must be enrolled in a Masters program to hold the award in any accredited public funded University in Canada.
- Provider : CSA Group
- Department: Not known
- Degree Level: Masters Degree
- Award: $10,000 per year
- Available Grants: Not stated
- Application Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: in Canada.