Application for scholarship Ends: September 30 2021
DAAD International Awards in Architecture is now available to students who wish to study Germany for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The motive of the bursary is to support International applicants commencing in a master’s in architecture. The applicants must be enrolled and accepted at the university they applied to receive the program.
DAAD is the world’s largest funding organization for the international exchange of students and researchers. It continuously monitors developments in the field of coronavirus and flexibly adapts its activities to changing situations.
Application Type: Masters
Table of Contents
The applicants will be provided 861 EUR per month along with travel expenses, monthly rent, one-off study allowance, sum towards health, accident, and personal liability insurance cover for the duration of their study up to 2 years or 24 months.
- How to Apply: The students must complete the application process of the university they desire to be admitted to.
- The students are required to apply through the DAAD website to apply to avail of the program.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- An officially certified copy of your higher education entrance qualification
- An overview of your subjects and grades (with official translation)
- Certified copies of your previous higher education certificates, if applicable
- A passport photograph
- A photocopy of your passport (name and photograph)
- Certified copies of language certificate
- Online application form
- Full curriculum vitae in tabular form
- Statement about academic and personal reasons for the planned study project in Germany
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to hold a degree in the areas of Architecture, Interior Design, Monument Conservation, Urban Planning/Urban Development, Regional Planning, Landscape Architecture, and Landscape Planning to be accepted in a master’s degree under this application .
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to provide test scores of TOEFL, IELTS, or equivalent. Fluency in German is a plus.
Eligibility for DAAD International Awards in Architecture, Germany 2021:
- Eligible Countries: International entrants from all overseas countries are eligible to apply to receive this application .
- Eligible Subjects: Applicants are eligible to apply for a master’s degree in architecture.
- Eligibility Criteria: the applicants who have gained a first university degree in a relevant field.
- The applicants must not have been a resident of Germany for more than 15 months.
- The applicants must be accepted by the host university.
- Organizations: DAAD
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Masters
- Grants: 861 EUR
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International students
- To access Grant: Germany