Closing Dates: 22 September 2022.
Are you planning on starting a master’s degree that can help alleviate the impact of climate change, then this offer is for you. Apply for the 2023 Global Danish Sustainability Scholarship.
Finduddannelse.dk is a Danish platform for lifelong learning. We believe that the students of today, through their research and future job placements can help shape the world of tomorrow in a positive way.
- A global mindset, and an interest in combating climate change – whether it be within clean energy, biology, architecture, economics, business, health, agriculture, law, political science, journalism, anthropology or any other relevant field.
- Motivated and inspired to positively change the world
- A high academic achiever with the grades to prove it
- Involved in sustainable initiatives and projects (volunteering work, job etc.)
- Excited to take responsibility and determined effect change!
Eligibility Danish Sustainability Scholarship :
To apply for this scholarship:
- You must have been accepted or applied to a master’s program that can help you make the world more sustainable
- You must have started, been accepted or have applied for a program that starts at the latest in January 2023.
- The degree program may not be online
- You must meet the entry requirements for the university or graduate school, including:
- Hold a valid undergraduate degree
- Meet language requirements for the program
- You must hold or be eligible to apply for a relevant study visa (if applicable)
To be considered, you must submit your completed application with the following:
- Filling out the short form
- Name, age, nationality
- Country of origin, chosen university and study
- Former education and experience
- Submitting a short essay (500-700 words) on the questions:
- What motivated you to choose this particular study program?
- How is your program going to help you fight / alleviate the impact of climate change?
- Overall, how do you think education and the fight against climate change are connected
- Proof of acceptance in the form of a copy of your acceptance letter
- Proof of undergraduate qualification in the form of a copy of your transcript
- Proof of identity in the form of a copy of your passport.