Closing Dates: 31st of August 2021
Apply for the De Montfort University Early Payment Grants for International Students, This scholarship offer is available to students who wish to commence an Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree studies at the University for the 2021/2022 academic session in UK.
De Montfort University is a public university in Leicester ranked 601st in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education. It has committed to look after the public good and is driven by an unrivaled ability to challenge convention and create impact.
De Montfort University follows the highest possible standard in the Teaching Excellence Framework which is recognized by the UK Government. DMU has designed its programmes with an aim to enrich studies, broaden cultural horizons, and develop key skills valued by employers. International Student Support Team at DMU is also positively talked about for its services.
Application Type: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree Scholarship
The selected students will receive a £500 tuition fee reduction automatically upon receipt of a £4,000 tuition fee deposit towards the applied programme at DMU.
- How to Apply: The students are required to complete the application process through the university portal or via UCAS. Students for the opportunity will be selected on a first come first basis.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Academic certificate and transcripts
- One Academic reference for Undergraduate and two for postgraduate
- Personal Statement
- Copy of passport
- Course-specific requirements like a portfolio, interview, etc
- Admission Requirements: The students must have an impressive high school record with an average GPA of 2.7 to be admitted at De Montfort.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attempt the IELTS English language proficiency test and must attain an overall score of 6.0 to 7.5.
Eligibility for De Montfort University Early Payment Grants for International Students in UK 2021:
- Eligible Countries: Students from all overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses: Undergraduate or postgraduate level courses and subjects taught at DMU are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must hold an admission offer letter from DMU for a full-time or part-time, undergraduate or postgraduate course starting September 2021.
- University: De Montfort University
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Bachelor and Masters Degree
- Grants: Tuition Fee
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International students
- To access Grant: UK