Closing Dates: Varies
The Deakin University is pleased to offer all International applicants the HDR International Awards in Australia for the 2021 -2022 academic session.
The Scholarship Award is open to all inspiring and ambitious domestic and international applicants who wants to commence a PhD degree course work at the The University.
Deakin University is an elite public technical and research university ranked 55th in the World among the top universities. It strives to bring the opportunities of the digital age into the real world through top-notch education.Deakin University is an innovative and excellent institute that provides world-class facilities and a strong network of academic supervisors. It allows its students to grow in all senses as it educates them for the jobs and skills of the future with courses that are highly personal, engaging, and align with graduate learning outcomes and industry insight. Deakin is highly student-centric.
Application Type: PhD Degree Scholarship
Deakin University will provide the selected applicants a stipend of $27,596 per annum, a relocation allowance of $500-1500, and a full tuition fee for the applied programme.
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to log in to the online application portal of the university and complete the application process. The students must fill the expression of interest form to apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- Official copies of secondary school transcripts
- Award Certificates
- Formal Identity Papers (your passport)
- Personal statement
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold an honors degree (first class) or an equivalent standard master’s degree with a substantial research component to be admitted to Deakin.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 7.0
- IELTS – 102
- TOEFL IBT – 600
- CAE – 185
- PTE – 73
Eligibility Deakin University HDR International Awards in Australia 2021:
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Subjects: Students can apply for a PhD programme in smart hydrogen compatible elastomeric materials at GTP Research of Deakin University.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicants must be enrolled in a full-time PhD programme at DU.
- University: Deakin University
- Department:Not Stated
- Degree Level: PhD Degree
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- To access Grant: Australia