Closing Dates: None
Deakin University is elated to offer the International Grant in Austria for the 2021/2022 academic session. The Study grant is provided to assist passionate and ambitious students who wish to commence a degree program at the University.
The grant is available for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree program at the University.
About the University?
It is a modern and open-minded Australian institution that was founded in 1974. It is among the top 1% of universities in the world. Students at Deakin University have access to world-class programmes, services, and opportunities. DU offers a unique individualized experience enhanced by cutting-edge digital interaction. It is one of Australia’s fastest-growing research universities, offering a diverse range of programs.
Table of Contents
Deakin University is offering 10% of your student contribution (tuition fees) to assist students in paying for their university fees and all study costs.
- How to Apply: To be considered for this Scholarship grant, applicants are required take admission in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme at Deakin University. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Eligibility Criteria for Deakin University International Grant in Austria 2021:
- Eligible Countries: Europe, United Kingdom, United States, China, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Sri Lanka, and Africa.
- Acceptable Course: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree in Business and Law
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- be a new student who commences their course at Deakin between Trimester 1 2021 to Trimester 3 2023
- meet the entry requirements for their course, including English language requirements
- be studying an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework Deakin degree within the Faculty of Business and Law
- Applicants must be an international student
For More Scholarship Opportunities and Updates check Here!
- University: Deakin University
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Grants: 10% of your student contribution (tuition fees)
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International students
- To access Grant: Austria