Looking for a way of furthering your studies in Information Engineering? the University of Padua, Italy is offering an opportunity to all International candidates who wants to earn a Bachelor and Master’s degree in Information Engineering at the University.
This opportunity a great focus on applied optics, bioengineering, computer science, electronics, operational research, systems and control theory, and telecommunications with astonishing financial aids.
Why study at the University of Padua?The University of Padua is known as an Italian university in Padua, in the Veneto region of northern Italy. It is Italy’s second-oldest University and the fifth-oldest university that endures the world.
The university contributes a motivating learning facilities from engineering to industry, politics, medicine, the humanities, psychology, agriculture, law, and science. Also, the faculty and research staff of DIE works in about 50 analysis groups and 45 examination laboratories, with an admirable record of editions and collaborations with research institutions and corporations worldwide.
Scholarship Deadline: February 2, 2021.
The University of Padua will offer a scholarship worth of €5,000.00 per year. The allowance is available for one academic year.
- How to Apply: Applicants must have taken admission in the master’s or bachelor’s degree coursework at the university for being engaged in the program. After that, only then they are qualified to apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to submit a copy of a valid ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic documents.
- Admission Requirements: One should have a bachelor’s/master’s degree or an equivalent international qualification with unique curricular criteria suitable for admission.
- Language Requirement: ENGLISH. If English is not your first language, you will need to show that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Subjects: The grant will be awarded in ICT for Internet and Multimedia, Computer Engineering, Control Systems Engineering, and Information Engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: In order to claim the scholarship, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidate must hold a non-Italian secondary school diploma (for Bachelor’s degree) or a non-Italian Bachelor’s degree (for a Master’s degree)
- University: University of Padua
- Department: Department of Information Engineering
- Course Level: Masters and Bachelors Degree
- Award: €5,500.00
- Number of Awards: Up to 7
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy