Application for scholarship closes: Open
In today’s society, college degree is now regarded as a great and valuable asset. To assist international student obtain a degree, Torrens University is now offering Design and Creative Technology Merit international awards.
The Scholarship is designed to assist creative and passionate aspirants who wants to commence a higher degree program at the University in Australia.
About the university?
Torrens University is an Australian private university. In a broad variety of academic disciplines, it offers high-quality undergraduate, doctoral, higher degree by study, and specialised degree programmes.
At the university, students will have access to a wide range of job opportunities and learn the skills they need to carve out successful careers. Students are now being prepared for the world of tomorrow at the university.
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Torrens University Australia will cover 30 percent of your total course tuition for successful candidates to commence their study in Australia.
- How to Apply: To apply for this academic offer, candidates must first take admission in any undergraduate or master’s course at the university. After being a university student, all applicants can access this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Upload to your application a copy of your official transcripts for ALL secondary (high school) and post-secondary/university education
- Entry Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Undergraduate applicants must display a credit average from high school and an IELTS of 6.5 or equivalent. Postgraduate applicants are required to display a credit average in their previous degree and have an IELTS of 7.0 or equivalent overall.
Qualifications for Design and Creative Technology Merit International Awards in Australia 2021
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all nationalities
- Acceptable Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet following criteria:
- Undergraduate and postgraduate international students must maintain a full-time study load, 1 EFTSL over a 12-month study period, to maintain their scholarship.
- University: Torrens University
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level:Bachelor and Masters
- Grants:30% off on tuition-fees
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not stated
- Nationality: International students
- To access Grant: In Australia.