Destination Australia Scholarships at Southern Cross University Is glad to offer to all domestic and overseas students a funding aid to enable them actualise their career goal for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Established in 1994, Southern Cross University is known among the world’s top 100 young universities. The institution is also ranked by Times Higher Education World University, they offer various undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes.
Why choose to study at Southern Cross University? Students have various opportunity to enhance their skill and possibility of work placements at this University. They also have a full fledged campuses in Lismore, Coffs Harbour and the Gold Coast.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: Southern Cross University.
- Departments: Not stated
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Grants: $15,000 Per Year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number Of Grants: Not known.
- Nationality: All International students are eligible for this offer
- This grants is accessible in Australia.
Southern Cross University will offer $15,000 worth of scholarship per year to all deserving applicants in Australia
- Important Documents: All applicants must submit the transcripts or statements of results, including details of the institute marking or grading system.
- Admission Requirements: All applicants must meet the entry requirements for each qualification you intend to study at the University
- Language Requirements: Applicants should meet the English Language Requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
- Eligible Country: All nationalities
- Eligible Course: Bachelor of Engineering system, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Speech Pathology, Bachelor of Occupational Therapy.
- Admission Criteria: All applicants must meet the following:
- An Australian Citizen, a Permanent Australian resident, a Student with Australian permanent Visa or an International Students ViSA.
- A commencing Student
- Enrolled as a full-time student
- Enrolled at Lismore or Coffs Harbour campus.