Application for Scholarship: Open
Application for the Destination Oswego Scholarships for International Students in USA, for the 2021/2022 academic session is ongoing to all desirous student who wish to earn a higher degree at the University.
The scholarship is designed to assist ambitious and needy student who wish to commence an undergraduate degree coursework at the University.
About the University?
The State University of New York at Oswego, with a lakeside campus in the city of Oswego, is an educational institute with a diverse curriculum with a mission to actively contribute to enhancing the intellectual growth, creativity, and well-being of the community.
SUNY Oswego, students learn inside and outside the classrooms. They let students follow their dreams and give them the personal attention that they deserve. They offer critically designed on-campus and online programs bolstered by dedicated hands-on learning experiences and plenty of face time with faculty. The courses and subjects at SUNY Oswego are drafted for the academic, social, health, and financial well being of the students.
Application Type: Undergraduate degree.
The State University of New York at Oswego is offering $6,000 – $9,000 per year, renewable for 4 years, to all international undergraduate students who are accepted by the university.
- How to Apply: The applicants must enrol in any undergraduate course of their choice offered by The State University of New York at Oswego through either registering on Common Application or on SUNY Application.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to submit all official college/university and secondary school transcripts or secondary school transcript.
- Admission Requirements: The candidate must have an average GPA of 5.
- Language Requirement: English.
- The applicants must have minimum English proficiency of 71 in TOEFL, 6.0 in IELTS, or 55 in PTE
- Eligible Countries: Students from all countries are eligible.
- Eligible Courses: All undergraduate degree courses offered by SUNY Oswego are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet the given criteria:
- The applicant must be an international student.
- The applicant must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree course or subject at SUNY Oswego.
- The applicants must be accepted by the university.
- University: State University of New York at Oswego
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Grants: $9,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: USA