Application for Scholarship closes: June 1, 2021
Hurray! The University of Ottawa is so pleased to offer Differential Tuition Fee exemption award to very high achieving applicants, to enable them complete their higher studies in the University.
This academic grant is available for the 2021/2022 academic year to all International applicants who wish to commence an Undergraduate degree or Post-graduate degree programme at the University in Canada.
About the University?
Established in the year 1848, the University of Ottawa is a public research institute in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. The main campus of the university is located in the heart of Ottawa’s Downtown Core and offers both French and English learning. The university is the world’s largest bilingual university.
The University of Ottawa features more than 400 programs both graduate and undergraduate with an opportunity to work in one of Canada’s five big universities along with a boost in placement and work experience, practical experience, and develop professional terms for a career in the near future.
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate and Post graduate degree
The University of Ottawa will offer an academic award of tuition fee exemption for deserving applicants based on the program to the eligible international students.
- How to Apply: To register for this application, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate or master’s degree course work at the university.
- Supporting Documents: To get enrolled for this programme, applicants must need to check the documents required at the university.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for the programme, applicants must hold previous years’ degrees and certificates with the good academic result.
- Language Requirement: English Language.
- Applicants must provide evidence of English language ability through various certificates like GMAT, IELTS or TOEFL, etc.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from applicants around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or master’s degree programme in Telfer School of Management, Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Education, Faculty of Social Sciences, Faculty of Law, Common Law Section, Faculty of Law, Civil Law Section, Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Science and Faculty of Health Sciences
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet the given criteria:
- Must accept an offer of admission into a program offered in French
- Must be enrolled full-time and take at least three French-language courses every semester (9 units).
- Must accept an offer of admission to an English-language program with a French immersion component
- Must accept a place in an English-language program that includes a French immersion component
- Must hold a secondary or postsecondary diploma attesting to a minimum of two years of study in French
- Must enrol in the compulsory French courses for services that deliver compulsory courses in all official languages (English and French).
Summary for Differential Tuition Fee Exemption International Awards at University of Ottawa, Canada 2021
- University: University of Ottawa
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree and Post graduate degree
- Grants : Academic Fund Bachelors: Up to $19,000, Master’s: Up to $11,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: in Canada.