Newcastle University is glad to offer the Directors International Excellence Scholarships for the academic session 2021-2022.
The aim of this academic opportunity is to encourage highly motivated non-EU students who want to commence an Undergraduate degree or post graduate degree programme at the Newcastle University
The University of Newcastle has always been committed to providing an exceptional learning experience to its students. It is home to over 26,400 students from over 130 countries worldwide studying across a diverse and exciting range of degree programmes.
Why study at the Newcastle University? The university is committed to offering the best facilities and academic excellence for its students. It has award-winning teachers that are devoted to helping candidates achieve their future goals.
Application for Scholarships Closes: June 1, 2021
Newcastle University will provide a 50% discount for one year’s tuition fee for students. There are up to four awards available.
- How to Apply: To apply for this opportunity, you must take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree at the university. Must need to complete the online application form together with submitting an essay of not more than 1,500 words in answer to the question listed. Submissions need to be in English.
- Supporting Documents: Students are required to submit: certified copies of their academic transcripts, CV, and other supporting documentation.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Must hold an English language qualification of IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent with no sub skill below 6.0, if your first language is not English you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Colombia, Ghana, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE, USA, and Vietnam
- Eligible Courses: Undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree programme in any course offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must hold propose of admission for entry to one of the particular undergraduate or master’s courses.
- Must be achieving a UK 1st Class Honors Degree (AAB or an international equivalent).
- University: Newcastle University
- Department: Newcastle University Business School
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree
- Award: 50% discount for one year’s tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 4
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award is accessible taken in the UK