Application for Scholarship closes: June 30, 2021
Hurray! Get your dream degree by applying for the Dr George Moore Data Science International Student Scholarships provided by the Ulster University UK.
To help nullify the financial burden of the university and ensure affordability for all students, the academic grant is made open for the 2021-2022.
About the University?
Ulster University is a renowned public university in Coleraine, Northern Ireland. It has four campuses and offers a number of undergraduate and graduate programmes. It is a multi-campus university that provides undergraduate and graduates courses to students.
Why study at the University?
Students will be offered variety of work opportunities and will learn the necessary skills required of them to carve out their careers at this university. The university is now training students for the world of tomorrow.
Scholarships Type: Masters degree
The Ulster University will provide an academic award worth of £3,000 to the high achieving students for masters study in the UK.
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must receive an offer of study from Ulster University. Once you get an offer, you can apply by completing an online application form given at the university’s site.
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application for a postgraduate program, you should submit the required documents such as degree certificates, transcripts and passport details.
- Entrance Requirements: All applicants are required to check all the entry requirements before applying for a program at the university.
- Language Requirement: You will be asked to show evidence of English language proficiency. Most of the courses of this university require a minimum English level of IELTS 6.0 or equivalent, with no band score under 5.5. Trinity ISE: Pass at level III.
- Eligible Countries: Applications from all nationalities are welcomed
- Preferred Subjects: MSc Data Science Fee (one year)
- Or the MSc Data Science (Applied Research).
- Eligibility Criteria: Meet up the following criteria before going to apply:
- Candidates must also hold an offer for a full-time postgraduate program delivered on one of our campuses.
- Students studying at the following campuses are eligible to apply for the opportunity:
- University: Ulster University
- Department: School of Computing, Engineering and Intelligent Systems
- Degree Level:Masters
- Grants: £3,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: 2
- Nationality: International and Domestic students.
- To access Grant: UK