The University of Western Australia is glad to announce the ECA Ray Hart Memorial International Scholarship for ambitious and brilliant International candidates who wants to acquire a degree for the 2021-2022 academic year.
The goal of this scholarship program is to assist needy students achieve their career goal and to impact positively to their society.
Established in 1911, the University of Western Australia is a diverse institution that offers life changing educational events, it also offers an Undergraduate and a postgraduate degree programme, as well as doctoral programmes. The University offers student with skills and training programmes needed to impress recruiters.
Scholarship Deadline: February 28, 2021
- University: University of Western Australia
- Department: Not given
- Course Level: Bachelor, masters or research degree coursework
- Awards: $3,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: Australian and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
The University of Western Australia will offer a scholarship amount of $7,500 to the successful candidates for the session 2020/21.
- How to Apply: To be considered for this scholarship, students must take admission in the bachelor or master degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, applicants can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: There is no supporting documents are required. Maybe at the time of application, the university will asks for it.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, aspirants are required to meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All aspirants must be fluent in English to benefit from their training.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course: Bachelor of Science (Honours) course with a specialisation in
- Environmental Science
- Conservation Biology or
- Zoology or
- Master of Environmental Science (72530) and
- Intending to undertake research that includes a substantial field component and displays a multidisciplinary approach to an ecological question.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have to enrol as a full-time student in 2021/2022 academic year.
- They must have high school certificates for an undergraduate degree and have an undergraduate degree for the master degree program.