Edinburgh University in the UK is assisting International students actualise their academic dream of earning a doctorate degree with the Doctoral Colleges Programme which is open to both home and foreign students for academic year 2021/2022.
Why study at the University of Edinburgh? As one of the ancient universities of Scotland, the University of Edinburgh provides International students with separate undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes. It offers research-led teaching and learning experiences of the highest quality.
The university provides students with experience to prepare and successfully transition them from student to professional for their potential career. Students at this university will have a number of ways to learn, from programmes taught on campus to part-time online studies.
Scholarship Deadline: Open
The University of Edinburgh will offer tuition fee and a stipend of £TBD (expected 15,590). Subject to satisfactory progress, the opportunities are awarded for between three and four years as agreed by the School/Deanery (or pro-rata for part-time)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the award, applicants have to take admission in thePhD degree programme at the university. After being enrolled, students can access the application form.
- Note: Applications are open for all schools except School of Economics, School of Informatics, Biomedical Sciences and Molecular, Genetic and Population Health Science. These are currently being worked on and will open shortly.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a CV, academic transcripts, passport, letter of recommendation, and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence of your competence in written and spoken English.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Subjects: PhD degree programme in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be of excellent academic merit and potential for science.
- Must have a UK first-class or 2:1 honours degree at undergraduate level or the international equivalent.
- Must not have already obtained a PhD, or formal equivalent, as a result of direct research training.
- University : University of Edinburgh
- Department: Not known
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fee, a stipend of £TBD (expected 15,590)
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and domestic students
- The award can be taken in the UK