Closing Dates: 21 November, 2021
Further your academics with the Edith Cowan University PhD International Awards in Australia for the 2021/2022 academics session.
The scholarship awards is offered to International and Domestic students who are pursuing a course in Engineering and would like to earn a PhD degree at the University.
Ranked in top 175 universities by subject for Engineering and Technology, Edith Cowan University is an Australian public university. ECU’s main focus and purpose is to transform lives and enrich society through education and research.At ECU, people of all genders, ages, abilities, sexualities, faiths and cultural background are welcomed and supported.
Edith Cowan University is focused on teaching and research that is inspired by engagement and partnerships with those in the many communities established to serve. It is truly guided by values of integrity, respect, rational inquiry and personal excellence. Over the years, it has grown into a modern, vibrant university and has accomplished some pretty incredible things.
Application Type: PhD Degree
The successful applicants will receive a $28,600 per year for a maximum of 3 years (Tax-Free) towards the applied PhD programme at EDU in Australia for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- How to Apply: Students must submit a general admission application for the preferred PhD programme via the application portal of the university. The applicants interested in the program are required to submit the following documents to Dr. Asma Aziz via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A concise cover letter that describes your suitability for this position;
- A copy of your current curriculum vitae (CV), including a list of your published research;
- A copy of your academic transcripts;
- Evidence of English-language proficiency (only relevant for applicants whose previous studies were not in English); and
- Any relevant supporting documents of prior research
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to hold a bachelor’s degree with first class honours or master’s degree in electrical/electronic engineering or equivalent field to be admitted in a relevant PhD programme at ECU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 70
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 52
- WAUFP – 50+ Pass
Eligibility For Edith Cowan University PhD International Awards in Australia 2021:
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course: Applicants can apply for any PhD programme in the School of Engineering at ECU.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicants must be enrolled in the Doctor of Philosophy full-time at ECU.
- University: Edith Cowan University
- Department: School of Engineering
- Degree Level: PhD Degree
- Grants: $28,600
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International students
- To access Grant: Australia