Application Closes: September 30, 2022.
Hurray! Application call for 2022 Eindhoven University of Technology Scholarship Grants in the Netherlands. The scholarship grant is open to all bright and outstanding applicants from across the globe who wish to commence studies at the Eindhoven University of Technology for the 2022/23 academic session.
The scholarship scheme aims to support high-potential overseas candidates who want to undertake a postdoctoral degree at the university. The candidates must have a Ph.D. in mechanical engineering, environmental sciences, design engineering, built environment, or a comparable domain to be eligible.
The Eindhoven University of Technology is popularly a government funded technical university situated in the Netherlands. The Eindhoven University of Technology has been ranked in the top 200 universities in three major ranking systems.
The university offers both bachelor’s and master’s and Ph.D. degree programs to all intended applicants and consists of several research groups focusing on long-term, general, system-oriented research. Furthermore, Eindhoven’s unconventional teaching method is the outcome of cutting-edge research to assist students in developing the knowledge and skills they will need in the future.
- Ability to conduct high-quality, interdisciplinary academic research, reflected by demonstrable products.
- Motivated to teach, contribute to teaching processes, and develop excellent teaching skills.
- Strong cooperation skills and ability to work in an interdisciplinary team.
- Effective communication and leadership skills, including coaching and mentoring students and staff, leading a project, or chairing a group.
Assistant Professor Design of Sustainable Energy Systems for Built Environment.
Nationality: The scholarship grants is open to all nationalities.
The Eindhoven University of Technology will provide the following study expenses:
- The Eindhoven University of Technology will provide the salary for successful applicants by the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities.
- A year-end bonus of 8.3% and annual vacation pay of 8%.
- A dedicated mentoring program to help you get to know the university and the Dutch (research) environment.
- High-quality training programs for academic leadership and teaching.
- An excellent technical infrastructure, on-campus children’s daycare, and sports facilities.
- Partially paid parental leave and an allowance for commuting, working from home, and internet costs.
- A Staff Immigration Team is available for international candidates, as is a tax compensation scheme (the 30% Facility) and Partner Career Support.
Method of Application
To apply, candidates are required to complete the online application form.
- The application should include a:
- Cover letter in which you describe your motivation and qualifications for the position.
- Curriculum vitae, including a list of your publications and the contact information of three references.
- Description of your scientific interests and plans (1-2 pages).
- Statement of your teaching goals and experience (1-2 pages).