Grants are avenues of helping students to obtain academic degree. Keeping this in mind, Sault College is offering Entrance International awards in Canada. The programme is open for the academic session 2021-2022.
This funding scheme is open for international and domestic students who want to participate in the post-secondary degree programme at Sault College.
The institution is located in beautiful Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, which is the perfect setting for your education to begin.
Sault College of Applied Arts and Technology is a college in Sault Ste. that is publicly financed. Ontario, Marie. It was started along with the Vocational Centre of Ontario in 1965. The full-time and part-time enrollment of Sault College totals nearly 400 registrants annually.
Why study at Sault College? Sault College provides full-time and part-time options for a post-secondary, apprenticeship, adult retraining, continuing education, and programme types of contract training for students.
Application for scholarship ends: May 14, 2021
Sault College will provide an award of an amount up to $4,000 to the international and domestic students in Canada.
- To apply for this programme, students must take admission in a post-secondary degree programme at the college.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a CV, certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, and copies of any other documentation.
- Admission Requirements: For being enrolled in this programme, students must have to check the entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Evidence of English proficiency must be offered by applicants whose first language is not English. To satisfy our English admission requirements, Sault College accepts the TOEFL, or IELTS, or equivalent examination.
Eligibility for Grant
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Courses: Post-secondary degree programme will be awarded in any subject offered by the college.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be newly admitted to Sault College and directly from high school to enter their first year of post-secondary studies.
- Must be registered full-time at Sault College, unless or else determined by Accessibility Services.
- The grant is not available for students who need preparatory courses in their first year or subsequent years of study.
- University : Sault College
- Department: Not stated
- Course Level: Post-secondary
- Award: Up to $4,000
- Number of Awards: Not stated
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and domestic
- The award can be taken in Canada