The application closes on December 1, 2022.
Application calls for the Eric Bleumink Scholarship Grants at the University of Groningen for the 2023/24 academic session in the Netherlands.
Eric Bleumink Scholarships 2023-2024 are fully paid foreign student scholarships. These scholarships are exclusively available to master’s students. The University of Groningen Scholarship includes tuition, overseas travel expenses, sustenance, books, and health insurance.
The Eric Bleumink Fund provides financial assistance to brilliant persons and young scientists from underdeveloped countries. The scholarships are for a one or two-year Master’s degree program. As a result, only applicants who have received a (conditional) admission offer to a master’s program prior to February are eligible to apply. To enable enough time for the Admission Office to process the request for a master’s program, the candidate should complete such a request by December 1st.
Eric Bleumink Scholarships provides the recipient with the following benefits:
The grant covers tuition fee, costs of international travel, subsistence, books, and health insurance. The grant is awarded for a 1 year or 2 years Master’s degree program.
To be eligible for Eric Bleumink Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have excellent academic performance, preferably to be confirmed by letters of recommendation
- Have obtained conditional admission to the program of choice
- Have excellent grades during their bachelor/undergraduate studies;
- Have excellent English language proficiency, in accordance with the admission requirements of the program of choice
- Be available for the whole period of the program and be able to take part in the entire program
- Have no other means of financing the study in question.
How to Apply for Eric Bleumink Scholarship Grants?
Please follow the following instructions to avail this scholarship:
- Apply to one of the Master’s programs before the 1st of December.
- Suitable candidates will be informed about a nomination.