Eric J. Dalius scholarship foundation is offering an academic funds to one talented and goal driven young person whose aim is to bring about change to the world of entrepreneurship.
To recognise the academic achievement of students, Eric J. Dalius Foundation is granting the Eric J. Dalius Foundation Scholarship for the year 2021.
Established in 2018, Eric J. Dalius Foundation aims to enable the American youth to study in accredited colleges and universities. The Eric J. Dalius Foundation makes sure that the deserving candidates can access the academic tools and resources in a suitable educational setting.
Scholarship Deadline: April 1, 2021
Eric J. Dalius scholarship scheme will provide the award amount of $1,000 to one deserving student to fund his/her studies in the USA.
- How to Apply:To apply, check the online requirements and also all submissions need to be sent via email. Attach the essay and other information as a word document and e-mail it to [email protected]
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- The accredited or recognised college or university you are currently enrolled at
- Your present GPA
- Graduation Date (YYYY.MM.DD)
- Supporting Documents: Submit an essay on the topic of “The Benefits of an Angel Investor for Startups”
- Admission Requirements: Students must have previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
- Eligible Countries: USA applicants only.
- Eligible Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- An eligible applicant to the Eric J Dalius Grant must be either a high school senior planning on attending post-secondary education or a freshman/sophomore/junior/senior attending an accredited US college or university.
- Organization: Eric J. Dalius Foundation
- Department: Not given
- Degree Level: Freshman/sophomore/junior/senior
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA students
- The award is accessible in the USA.