Are you in search of the next opportunity to boost your career? Are you a creative person? Search no more! The Ericsson M&A Internship, Fall 2022 is now available for you here in Sweden.
Ericsson M&A is responsible for driving the company’s M&A activities globally. This includes acquisitions, divestments and minority investments, and their responsibilities range from strategy and valuation to execution and follow-up across all Ericsson Business Areas. Ericsson’s M&A unit includes Ericsson Ventures which invests in tech start-ups, with a focus on the US.
Why Apply for Ericsson M&A Internship?
At Ericsson, you will have an outstanding opportunity fulfill your dreams. There is a great opportunity for you to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You’ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You’ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
Roles To play:
- A strategic and problem-solving approach
- Excellent financial analysis skills & an eye for business
- Proficiency in English with strong ability to communicate and present
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Previous experience from M&A is beneficial but not required
- The ability to work in Sweden, along with studying at least 50%
Ericsson offer competitive, unbiased, and fair rewards for all our people. They empower you to manage your own time and promote flexible working opportunities, along with family-friendly policies.