About the Awards:
ESDES School of Business and Management Masters Excellence Awards for 2021/2022 academic session is now available to all International student who wish to pursue a degree in France. The scholarship allows Masters level programmes in the field of Business Management, All Subjects taught at ESDES School of Business and Management.
Closing Date: The deadline of the scholarship is 10 Jul 2021.
Table of Contents
ESDES School of Business and Management
The applicants can select the desired programme at ESDES and click on it further to land on the application page and complete the application process. The applicants will be considered for the opportunity based on merit.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have attained above average GPA in the bachelor’s degree relevant to the master’s programme applied to be admitted at ESDES.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL – 550
- Application Mode: Online
The selected candidates will be given advantages towards the cost of study of any applied master’s degree programme up to 50% of the tuition fee at ESDES.
- The applicants must belong to an eligible demographic.
- Available Subjects: All Subjects
International students are eligible.
The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Transcripts of your Higher Education studies
- Transcripts of baccalaureate or equivalent high school diploma
- Two academic and/or professional recommendation letters
- Cover letter
- Résumé / CV
- Copy of passport
- ID photo