The application for this grant closes on August 31, 2022.
Hurray! Looking for a means to further your academic journey in Switzerland? The ETH Zurich International Scholarship Grants are now accessible to all outstanding students who want to commence study for the 2022-23 academic session.
The Swiss Federal Government created ETH Zurich in 1854 with the objective of teaching engineers and scientists, with a focus on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. ETH Zurich has a strong academic and industrial reputation. There are 24,500 students from more than 120 countries, with 4,460 seeking doctorates.
Furthermore, ETH Zurich is a world-class scientific and technology university noted for its cutting-edge research and innovation. At the master’s level, ETH Zurich offers its students an exciting worldwide environment. ETH Zurich is one of the world’s best universities.
Ideally, the candidate has experience with additive manufacturing. The position requires prior knowledge and interest in design, modeling, simulation, and experimental work. An independent work style and the ability to work in a team are important.
- Contribution to scientific progress in the field of additive manufacturing.
- Planning and execution of experiments
- Development of cutting-edge applications for additive manufacturing
- Translation of research results to industrial partners
- Collaboration in teaching and education
ETH Zurich will provide the salary for applicants. They offer an inspiring, supportive, and team-based research environment that helps you to create your research and expertise profile. Their team shares a common mission to make a measurable impact in research and translation to the industry.
Method of Application
To apply for this grant, applicants must submit an online application form. Please get in touch with Prof. Mirko Meboldt (email@example.com). Applications by e-mail or postal mail will not be considered.
- The students must have a cover letter, academic transcripts, a CV, and a passport.
- Applicants must have a master’s degree in mechanical engineering, process engineering, and food science.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is required. Knowledge of the German language is an advantage.