Closing Dates: July 31, 2021
Apply for the EU Internship Opportunity at Amazon 2021 in Germany. The Amazon EU Student Programs Team is looking for ambitious, motivated and curious students to join us as a Working Student in one of our Finance departments.
Offers are available for student in various sector such as;
- Retail Finance Working Student,
- Finance Working Student
- Accounting Working Student
Application Type: Internship
Nationality: All Nationalities
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
How To Apply?
Application and Assessment Process:
Selected candidates will be invited to attend virtual interviews. This selection process is subject to change but you will be notified if any changes are made.
Qualifications for EU Internship Opportunity at Amazon 2021:
· Currently enrolled in or will receive a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with a graduation date between September 2022 and September 2023
· Knowledge in MS Office programs especially Excel
· Good communications skills
· Good Excel user, ideally also SQL
· Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
· Results-driven focus with analytical capability
· Interest in working with datasets and perform projects/tasks related to setting up management reporting and report automation
· Fluent written and verbal communication in English