Scholarships are offered to assist students achieve their educational and career ambitions. Examining the importance of learning, Oxford Brookes University is offering EU Student Support Scholarships in the UK.
The grants is made available to EU applicants who wants to commence an Undergraduate degree course work for the 2021-2022 school year.
Established in 1992 as Oxford school school of Art, it was a public funded university based in Oxford, London. After a long time of its existence, it changed its name to Oxford Brookes University, taken after its former Director of Studies named; John Henry Brookes.
Why Apply for this Scholarship Opportunity at Oxford Brookes University? At this University, students from different part of the world for several decades now, see this university as their first choice. It gives innovation and creative teaching a reputation. For its research, this university is ranked 1st in the UK and 2nd in teaching in a survey by Times Higher Education Young University.
Application For Scholarship Closes: June 30, 2021
Oxford Brookes University will give an academic grant worth of £4,000 to all EU students who want to commence an undergraduate degree course work at the University in the UK.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in an undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Required Documents: Applicants must submit a CV, certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, and copies of any other documentation.
- Entrance Requirements: For taking part in this studentship, candidates mandatory to complete the entrance requirement of the university.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements page.
Scholarship Type : Undergraduate
Qualifications For Grant
- Preferred Countries: Applications are accepted from the EU applicants only.
- Acceptable Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have a degree program offered by the university.
- Must be a passport holder of an EU country / have EU nationality.
- Must be an international fee-paying student.
- This scholarship is not available to distance learning students.
- University: Oxford Brookes University
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not stated
- Nationality: EU applicants
- To access Grant: in UK.