Examining the importance of Education in today’s world, Widener University is offering Exclusive Scholarships to all outstanding and great minded International students who wish to earn an Undergraduate degree at the University for the 2021/2022 academic year.
This Educational grants is designed to assist outstanding and ambitious students financially who are desirous of an Undergraduate degree in any area of study at the University.
Founded in 1821, Widener University is a Private, metropolitan educational institution. It has three other campuses offering degrees in associate, master’s and doctoral.
Why Study at Widener University? At this University, Students have access to the careers centre that will help them kick start their career. Students learn in a vibrant community that feels like a second family.
Scholarship Deadline: open for 2021.
- University: Widener University
- Department:Not given
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition Fees
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- This awards is accessible in the USA.
The Widener University will pay tuition fees for the successful applicants during their undergraduate study at the University.
Exclusive International awards Include:
- Widener Presidential Scholarship
- Global Development Scholarship
- Overseas International Baccalaureate Scholarship
- International A-Levels Scholarship
- Philadelphia Sister-City Scholarship
To apply, applicants must take admission to Widener University in an eligible Undergraduate program offered by the University. After that, students should apply for the free online application for the funding opportunity to be automatically considered for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Submit your official transcripts from all high school and college/university institutions you have attended. A course-by-course credential evaluation completed by a NACES certified organisation will be accepted if the transcript is not in the English language.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have required TOEFL/SAT scores to apply for a university course. If you are a freshman applicant, you must have completed the high school secondary education level in your country of residence.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must show that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- First-year applicants who have completed two or more years of high school in the United States or who have completed an English language-based curriculum (IB and A-Levels)
- Qualified Country: Application are accepted from all around the world.
- Qualified Subjects: The program is open for all academic majors and study fields.
- Admission Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You should be a first-year international applicant.
- Students must have high school certificate with good academic records