Application for this offer closes: Not Specified
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
The P&G company is looking for reputable and outstanding graduates to fill the role of an intern at the organization here in Nigeria.
The organization is dedicated to building young Africans and providing standard necessity for human use.
About the Company?
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, they are the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways.
The insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped them grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Application Type: Internship Program
Successful applicants will be Paid for their full time services at P&G
- Fresh graduates with a BSC in the following field;
- Banking and Finance
- Economics and Finance
- Accounting related courses
- Strong academic results coupled with Finance interest/passion
- Leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organisations and teams.
- Good command of the English language and MS Office tools
- Candidates must have at least 6 months free period for the Internship program before their NYSC start date.
Interns are expected to carry out the following obligations;
- Analyzing major competitors, to refine business strategies for our products
- Working on a new product launches / initiatives, co-assessing the financial impacts with the brand management and sales team and guiding your multi-functional partners through financially optimized plans
- Explore business opportunities within new channels (E-commerce, Discounters)
- Improving cost competitiveness for our manufacturing activities
Job ScheduleFull time