Closing Dates: 1 April 2022
Hurray! The SG and JG Educational Award in Australia at Federation University is now available to all applicants who wish to commence study at the University for the 2022/23 academic session.
The educational fund is available to brilliant international female applicants who wish to pursue a bachelor’s, Honour’s or Postgraduate degree.
Federation University was established in 1870. It is a public, dual-sector university based in Ballarat in Victoria, Australia. It is the fourth oldest tertiary education institution. It offers a variety of degree programs that support applicants to grow enormous knowledge and skills, which is needed in today’s competitive world.
The university is considered one of the largest and greatest-growing universities in the nation. The university will provide you with a positive and enriching on-campus experience and provide a natural environment to undertake your study. The university offers a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs.
Course Level: Bachelor, Honors, Postgraduate
Supporting Documents for SG and JG Educational Award:
- All students / HDR candidates should read the documentation requirement list for each scholarship in the Scholarships and Grants online system.
- Students must submit a CV, academic transcripts, passport, letter of recommendation, and other relevant documents.
- New or commencing student
- Must be an International student
- Must be Female applicants
- Undertaking bachelor, honours’ or postgraduate program (excluding research degrees)
- Undertaking study at the MIT Melbourne Campus
- Active and enrolled for the entire year post census date.
- Students can be full-time or part-time.
- For taking admission, applicants must meet all the university’s entry requirements.
Applicants must meet the minimum English Language Requirements for entry into a Federation University Australia program. The English Language Requirement for programs such as business and general science is Academic IELTS Overall score of 6.0
The applicants need to apply for admission directly through our Grants portal of the Federation University.
Bachelor, Honour’s Postgraduate degree coursework in any subject area offered by the university.
The students selected as winners of this scholarship will be provided the amount of $7,000 to pursue their undergraduate and postgraduate studies at Federation University.