The Canadian University Dubai is offering a fabulous opportunity for all international applicants who desire to earn a degree for the academic year 2021/2022.
The scholarship recognises academic merit, demonstrated leadership skill and social engagement as factors in the selection process. It includes full tuition, a double residence hall room, student fees, and meal plan not covered by other programmes. The scholarship aims to promote access to higher education to scholars facing financial hardship.
Why study in Canadian University Dubai? The Canadian University Dubai is a private university in Dubai, founded in 2006. The Canadian University Dubai offers a study based on the Canadian curriculum. The university offers four faculties, i.e., Architecture and Interior Design, Communication Arts and Sciences, Engineering, Applied Science and Technology, and Management for interested candidates.
The university is a student-centred university, where they focus on student success above all else. They also provide academic and holistic support to assure all students have an equal chance for their successful career.
Scholarship Deadline: July 7, 2021
Canadian University Dubai will offer a tuition waiver of up to 30% for students accredited towards study expenses.
- To apply, applicants must take admission to the master’s or bachelor’s degree programme at the university. After that, they are qualified to apply for the Scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to submit a copy of the following:
- Current rental contract
- Bank statements
- Employee certificate and salary statement for each employed family member
- Copy of passport and visa for all working family members (or both parents)
- Certificates of educational tuition fees for each sibling
- Admission Requirements: One should have a bachelor’s/master’s degree or an equivalent international qualification with unique curricular criteria suitable for admission.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to meet the English proficiency requirements of the university.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all nationalities.
- Eligible Subjects: The grant will be awarded in Bachelor’s/Master’s degree.
- Eligibility Criteria: To claim the scholarship, the candidates must meet all the following criteria:
- For high school aspirants to be eligible, they must have a minimum academic attainment of 75%.
- Returning scholars must achieve a minimum of a 2.8 CGPA to be eligible to apply/ reapply for the opportunity .
- Organization: Canadian University Dubai
- Department: Not known
- Degree Level: Masters and Bachelors Degree
- Award: Tuition waiver of up to 30%
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The scholarship is accessible in the UAE