Application for scholarship Closes: Open for the Academic session 2021/2022.
The Application for the Florida Institute of Technology International Student Scholarships in USA 2021/2022 is ongoing to all interested applicants who wish to obtain a higher degree program at the University in the USA.
This Study grants is open to all brilliant and outspoken international applicants who have financial barrier in completing their studies.
About the University?
The Florida Institute of Technology is a research university that focuses on engineering and science. Associate, baccalaureate, master’s, education professional, and doctoral degrees are all available. Engineering and technology, aeronautics, psychology and liberal arts, and business are among the university’s four academic colleges.
This university is also regarded as the best in the country. It is particularly well-known for its globally sought-after online programmes. It focuses on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
Application Type: Undergraduate Degree
The Florida Institute of Technology will offer scholarship to successful candidates who meet the criteria will benefit from this aid, which will cover up to $10,000 of the tuition fee for an accepted course.
- How to Apply: To apply for this application, all you need is to take part in an undergraduate degree programme at FIT. There is no separate application process for this award.
- Supporting Documents: All candidates will have to submit the following documents with their application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admissible Requirements: To get entry into an undergraduate programme at FIT, you should have a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are opened to all International students
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any field offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The scholarship holder must be an international student
- Scholarship holders must apply for an undergraduate programme at the Florida Institute of Technology.
- University: Florida Institute of Technology
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Grants: $10,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: USA