Closing Dates: October 14, 2021
Applications from across the globe are invited from qualified candidates for the Florida Institute of Technology Athletic International Awards in USA for the 2021/22 academic Session.
The Scholarship Award is available for deserving international athletes willing to pursue an undergraduate degree at the university for the academic year 2021/2022.
The Florida Institute of Technology is a private research institution that is ranked 206th in the nation. Its mission to provide high-quality education and is committed to introducing a culturally diverse student body with a high-quality education in the sciences.
At Florida Institute of Technology Students are prepared to enter the global workforce, pursue higher education, and serve their communities. Florida Tech is a diverse community of students, teachers, staff, and alumni who are all dedicated to achieving greatness. It is a science and technology research institute dedicated to the betterment of the Earth and all of its inhabitants.
Application Type: Undergraduate
Worth Of Approved Florida Tech Athletic International Awards in USA 2021:
International students chosen for this application will receive the tuition fees towards the undergraduate programme undertaken at Florida Tech.
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply through the Florida Tech Application. The applicants can also apply via Common Application. All international applicants will be considered for this application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High School/ College Transcripts
- An essay or personal statement
- Resume or CV
- Letters of Recommendation
- Copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: The students must hold and maintain a minimum cumulative 2.60 GPA to get into Florida Tech.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Qualifications for Approved Florida Tech Athletic International Awards in USA 2021:
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses: Undergraduate degree courses and subjects available at Florida Tech.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate programme at Florida Tech.
- University: Florida Institute of Technology
- Department: None
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Grants: Tuition Fee
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: USA