The Ford Engineering Internship Program in the USA for 2021 application is now available. The Ford oraganization build world-class vehicles in their plants around the world, constantly developing new technologies and processes to further increase their efficiency.
- Pursuing Bachelor of Science degree in: Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Welding Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Material Science Engineering or Agricultural Engineering
- As our co-op program is a three-way relationship between Ford, the student and the university, eligible candidates must attend a university with a co-op program with an established co-op relationship with Ford Motor Company. The schools that we have a partnership with are Kettering University, University of Cincinnati, and University of Louisville.
- Must be actively enrolled in a recognized university co-op program
- Students must be continually enrolled to be a part of this program
- Students must maintain a 3.0 GPA throughout the program
- Students must be able to work at least 20 hours per week
- Students must be available for a minimum 10-12 week co-op assignment
- Students must be available and willing to do multiple assignments
Application Type : Internship
Closing Dates: 31 July 2021
Application Summary for Ford Engineering Internship Program in the USA 2021
Your work as a Manufacturing Co-Op will help improve Ford’s manufacturing production system. Specifically, you will help improve Ford’s safety, quality, delivery, cost, people, maintenance and environmental systems.
Manufacturing offers opportunities for growth and excellence through each of the following career areas: Powertrain and Vehicle Operations Manufacturing Engineering, Plant Operations, Manufacturing Business Office, Stamping Engineering and Quality.
To apply, applicants are required to sign into the company online portal and complete the required details
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic working environment including our world class manufacturing facilities where you have the opportunity to see the product developed and completed
- Ability to work within a diverse team
- Flexibility in work location (work assignments may be located in SE MI or our manufacturing facilities throughout the US)
- Interest in the automotive industry and Manufacturing
Nationality: Applications from all countries are accepted