Closing Dates: 20th October, 2021
Study in France today for free by applying for the Foundation des Ponts ParisTech Awards for International Students in France for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The study award is provided by the École des Ponts Business School to all domestic and International student who wish to commence an Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree at the University.
About the University?
École des Ponts Business School is one of the top Public universities in Paris, France. It is ranked 242nd in QS Global World Rankings 2021 with a prime mission to train engineering officials and civil engineers by offering a wide-ranging education.
École des Ponts Business School, widely regarded as one of the better technical universities in France, and also has a positive reputation internationally, offers teaching in engineering, science and technology.
École des Ponts Business School
Domestic and International
Bachelors and Masters.
Application mode: ONLINE
- Eligible Course or Subjects:
- Undergraduate/Postgraduate programme in engineering are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted in any engineering programme at the school.
The successful and eligible applicants will be given the award worth of €10,000 by the school towards the cost of studying an engineering degree programme at École des Ponts Business School.
Application Methods for Foundation des Ponts ParisTech Awards for International Students in France 2021:
- How-to-Apply: The applicants are required to fill the admission application form for an engineering degree programme and sent it via mail to [email protected]. Applicants that apply will automatically be considered.
- Requiring Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- 2 recommendation letters
- Academic transcripts
- Ranking certificates
- Personal statements
- Research proposal
- Scanned passport or resident ID
- Entrance Requirements: The applicants are required to have a bachelor’s or master’s degree qualification relevant to engineering to get into École des Ponts Business School.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEIC – 785